PowerShell Reference Apps
The PowerShell Reference and PowerShell Reference (Pro) apps for iOS provide quick references for PowerShell cmdlets and about topics for iPhone and iPad devices.
PowerShell Reference (Pro)
Download the PowerShell Reference (Pro) from the App Store:
Download the PowerShell Reference (free version) from the App Store:
The PowerShell Reference apps include PowerShell cmdlets for the following products:
- Microsoft Windows PowerShell (2.0 – 5.0)
- Microsoft Windows Server (2008 R2 – 2012 R2)
- Microsoft System Center (2012 – 2012 R2)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint Server (2010 – 2013)
- Microsoft Exchange Server (2010 – 2013)
- Microsoft Lync Server (2010 – 2013)
- Microsoft SQL Server (2008 R2 – 2014)
- Microsoft Azure PowerShell
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server Power Tools (2012 – 2013)
- VMware vSphere PowerCLI (5.0 – 5.8)
- PowerShell Community Extensions (2.1 – 3.2)
- Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack 2014
- Sitrion / NewsGator Social Sites (4.0 – 5.0)
- Citrix XenApp (6.0 – 6.5)
- Amazon Web Services
More cmdlets are being added each release.
The PowerShell Reference and PowerShell Reference (Pro) apps do not collect any information about you or your device. The only information stored by the apps is for bookmarking cmdlets. Bookmark data is only stored on your device and in your iCloud storage account.
The only data collected from the apps are crash reports and application analytics.
While I make every effort to ensure theÂ PowerShell ReferenceÂ andÂ PowerShellÂ Reference (Pro)Â apps are free of any errors or bugs, it is possible you might encounter unexpected behaviors or incorrect information. Â If you encounter such behaviors or incorrect information, or if you would like to submit feedback about the app, complete the following form. Thanks!
Please note that I only speak English. If you send a message in another language I will do my best to respond using the Bing Translator. Thanks!