It seems that with every version of SharePoint, Site Actions gets moved or otherwise changed. SharePoint 2013 is no exception. Site Actions has been replaced with the image of a cog in the top right corner of the page. In addition, it has been simplified with only a few of the menu options it once had in previous versions.
- [Guice | Java] Using Guice 4.0 Multibinder with @Provides and @ProvidesIntoSet (or @ProvidesIntoMap)
- [SharePoint 2016] IT Preview Available and Backwards Compatible
- New Book: Automating Microsoft Azure with PowerShell
- SharePointJohn.com Has Been Merged Into JohnChapman.net
- PS Reference App – PowerShell Cmdlet and About Topic reference app for iOS